Be a light this season to a person or family in need. As followers of Jesus we are called to love our neighbors. You can make a big difference this Christmas. Scroll down below to find an opportunity to bring Christmas in an even greater way.
STAY UPDATED - JOIN US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Ideas for acts of kindness and meeting needs in your own community:
- Pay it forward in the drive-thru, at the coffee shop, or even pay for the next person’s oil change at your next vehicle servicing!
- Offer to watch a neighbor’s kids play outdoors to give the parents a break
- Rake a neighbor’s lawn or offer to wash their car
- Deliver a coffee to someone’s home unexpectedly
- Have a meal delivered to someone quarantining
- Set up a snack station for delivery people at your front door
- Buy flowers or a candy bar at the grocery store for the cashier
- Send a postcard to someone you have not seen in a while to let them know you are thinking of them
- Help someone out of work to update their resume
- Pick up trash in your neighborhood, at a park, or on a hiking trail
- Tip wait staff extra if you eat out or order food!
- Help a friend who is moving
- Call someone who is isolating at home to keep them encouraged
- Go on a shopping spree on our Amazon wishlist for people in need
- Share your own idea and how you served in the box above!
Questions? Contact Us