JESUS TOLD HIS DISCIPLES TO GO INTO THE WORLD AND "MAKE DISCIPLES OF ALL NATIONS, BAPTIZING THEM IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT." MATTHEW 28:19, 20.
BAPTISM IS A PUBLIC CONFESSION OF AN INWARD FAITH.
- Baptism is not salvation. It follows an act of faith.
- Baptism is obedience to Christ.
- Baptism is identification with Christ.
- Baptism is public confession of Christ.
- Baptism is joining a body of believers on mission for Christ.
Form more information, please complete the following form or email Nina Dohoda at [email protected]