LOVE EVERYONE ALWAYS: 21 Days Serving Our Community
April 18 - May 8
Following a challenging year of isolation, loss, and differences of opinions, we believe that God can use us to begin bringing healing, peace, and hope to our communities. Join us for 21 days of intentionally serving our neighbors, coworkers, strangers, and anyone else we encounter. This movement is focused on meeting real needs and sharing acts of kindness as we look at what it means for us to be like God and Love Everyone Always.
STEP 1: Sign Up
Choose a facilitated project from the list below and sign up for 1 intentional planned time of serving!
STEP 2: Show Kindness
Look for ways to meet needs or show kindness throughout the 3 weeks. Scroll down to find ideas of what you can do on your own or with your family below.
STEP 3: Share!
Share a picture and story with us to inspire a ripple effect of intentional love and kindness!
Use the box below the projects to tell your story or share on social media using #loveeveryonealways and tag @waccgoandserve and @waccchurch.
Ideas for acts of kindness and meeting needs in your own community:
- Pay it forward in the drive-thru, at the coffee shop, or even pay for the next person’s oil change at your next vehicle servicing!
- Put together a goodie bag and deliver it to a teacher, health care worker, or someone who lives alone
- Offer to watch a neighbor’s kids play outdoors to give the parents a break
- Pot a plant and write a note for a coworker or friend who could use encouragement
- Paint stones with encouraging phrases with your family and leave them in a basket for neighborhood walkers to take when they pass by
- Rake a neighbor’s lawn or offer to wash their car
- Throw a drive-by parade for someone you are thankful for!
- Deliver a coffee to someone’s home unexpectedly
- Have a meal delivered to a family impacted by COVID-19
- Set up a snack station for delivery people at your front door
- Buy flowers or a candy bar at the grocer store for the cashier
- Send a postcard to someone you have not seen this year
- Help someone out of work to update their resume
- Create an encouraging chalk art in your walkway for neighbors to enjoy
- Support an industry impacted by covid (like musicians, artists, & performers) by attending an online or socially distanced event
- Pick up trash in your neighborhood, at a park, or on a hiking trail
- Tip wait staff extra if you eat out or order food!
- Help a friend who is moving
- Call someone who is isolating at home
- Go on a shopping spree on our Amazon wishlist for people in need
- Share your own idea and how you served in the box above!
Questions? Contact Us